As your sales associate I will be with you every step of the way.
I know that for many this is the first time buying a home and seems very confusing. My goal is to make sure all my clients are well informed and know what to expect each step of the way. I have the knowledge and strategic thinking it takes to get my clients from offer to settlement despite many of the challenges that come up along the way.
- The first step is to meet to discuss your needs and goals.
- I will help you get pre-qualified and establish your budget.
- Once we have the financing in place, I will show you properties that meet your criteria.
- When you find the right house, we will discuss to determine the best offer and get it submitted.
- I will help you to negotiate the offer and contract in your best interests.
- I will help you to facilitate the home inspection and how to best handle any issues that may come up.
- I will insure you are prepared for closing and the associated costs.
- I will attend closing with you.
- I believe that I am more than just your Realtor. I believe in developing lasting relationships. I will stay in touch with you even after settlement and will continue to be a valuable source of information such as the need contractor references, local resources, shopping, restaurants etc.
How Much Home Can I Afford
Home Affordability Calculator: How Much House Can I Afford?
“How much house can I afford?” Answering this question is a crucial step that should be taken even before browsing for a home online. You’ll begin your house hunting process with realistic options, preventing yourself from falling in love with a home you can’t afford.
It isn’t always easy to gauge. And there are different factors that mortgage companies use to determine how much they are willing to finance. Between the down payment, the monthly payments, the mortgage term, and interest rate there’s a lot to consider. Use this calculator to determine how much house you can afford and you’re one step closer to being a homeowner.